KMA Umwelttechnik GmbH joins the Foundry Star Alliance.
As a leading expert in advanced foundry exhaust air filtration systems, KMA joins the Foundry Star Alliance, an independent group of leading foundry suppliers.
In a modern casting cell, various peripheral technologies are integrated into a coherent system. The basis for the intelligent networking of the various technical systems is the progressive integration and increased cooperation of the foundry suppliers.
By joining the Foundry Star Alliance, KMA is linking its own innovative extraction and filter technology even better to the requirements of increasingly digitized foundry technology. The joint development with casting machine manufacturers and other participating peripheral suppliers offers a wide range of customer benefits:
– Die casting machine and filter system form one unit
– Filter technology always adapts to the current exhaust air requirements of the casting cell
– Creating a uniform user interface for simplified operability
– Networking and communication increase between (the die) casting machine and exhaust air filter system
– Reducing planning effort, production times and assembly effort
In addition, KMA plans to increasingly offer standardized system solutions that are oriented to the respective configuration of the casting machine.
KMA presents the latest ULTRAVENT® filtration systems and extraction hoods to the public at the international foundry trade fair GIFA in Düsseldorf, Germany from 25 to 29 June 2019.